- ARB TRED Pro comes in our unique ARB monument grey body with ARB recovery orange teeth, and stealth mode engaged – black on black body and teeth.
- Optional Accessory in the exclusive ARB models is the premium ARB TRED Pro recovery leashes with neoprene cuffs exclusive to ARB.
- EXOTRED unique and patented composite construction, SIPE-LOCK patented grip profile
- Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability, Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
- Accessories also available in store are TRED Pro carry bags, TRED Pro mounting brackets, extension pins and additional leashes.
Details: TRED Pro(TM) is the world's most advanced and highly engineered all-in-one off-road vehicle recovery device; specifically designed to get your four wheel drive, ATV and off road equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud or snow. Its 100% Australian made and owned and it was the first recovery board with a lifetime warranty. TRED Pro(TM) is the next generation of the successful TRED(TM) off road recovery device engineered and manufactured in Australia. We are confident TRED Pro(TM) will outperform any other recovery boards in the market and will give you the ability to explore with confidence, without the lack of traction disrupting your journey. EXOTRED(TM) - TRED Pro's unique and patented composite construction, ensures that during wheel spin in a recovery the ramp/teeth won't suffer instant catastrophic damage that is commonly experienced with other leading recovery ramp products. The special polyolefin material blend means TRED Pro's can handle high levels of flex, are highly durable and wear resistant. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that your TRED Pro(TM) maintains a high level of pressure on your tire, this ultimately provides traction while still allowing the flex of the TRED Pro(TM) under the vehicle's weight on unstable ground. TRED Pro(TM) features a unique patented grip profile, specifically engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the tire. ARB engineers utilized 3D scanning and CAD modeling of the most popular tire brands to create a database of the world's highest selling off road tires. Through this data collection, they have been able to use real data dimensions to optimize teeth/nodule design and layout to make TRED Pro(TM) the ultimate in traction for recovery board devices. TRED Pro(TM) has improved on the original TRED product to ensure both the products design and material is optimized for use across a variety of terrains and seasons.
Package Dimensions: 47.0 x 13.5 x 3.7 inches