- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in outdoor use
- Uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas to create steady heat
- 14,000 total BTU of cooking power over two adjustable Band a Blu burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection and space for two 10 inch pans
- Built for easy cleaning with durable chrome plated grate
Details: With fuel-efficient burners and a wind-blocking design, the Coleman Guide Series Dual-Fuel Stove gives you the ability to make family meals for any outdoor adventure. The two independently adjustable Band-a-Blu burners in this portable stove combine for 14,000 BTU of reliable cooking power. Dual Fuel technology conveniently uses either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline (both sold separately) to efficiently create steady heat with less fuel. This stove has adjustable Wind Block panels that provide wind protection while giving you the stovetop space to use two 10-inch pans at the same time. All Season Strong technology helps this gas stove function well in all conditions, from summer tailgates to winter hunting trips. The durable chrome-plated grate on this camping stove is removable for easy cleaning.
Package Dimensions: 19.4 x 12.2 x 5.8 inches