- Lightweight camping tent designed for backpacking
- 8- by 7-foot interior with covered vestibule fits up to 3 camp pads
- Fast 10-minute setup with snag-free continuous pole sleeves
- WeatherTec system and full rainfly keep interior dry and comfortable
- Full mesh interior for better airflow
The tent's dry-entry vestibule provides handy gear storage, a clean tent interior, and a cozy spot for Fido.
A full rainfly, dry-entry vestibule, and interior accessible window provide convenient access and adjustable airflow as part of Coleman's Comfort System. The rainfly offers complete protection from the elements, and extends beyond the tent's footprint for the convenient, multi-use vestibule. An all-mesh inner tent ensures optimal ventilation, while continuous pole sleeves, simple two-pole dome design, color-coded and shock-corded poles, and a Coleman exclusive pin-and-ring design makes setup easy. Pole and stake sacks, and a convenient storage and carry bag, are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
Package Dimensions: 23.8 x 8.6 x 7.0 inches