Brand: DV8 Offroad
- APPLICIATION: Manufactured to replace the factory front bumper of the 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. This bumper is also compatible with the 2018-Current Jeep Wrangler JL and the 2018-Current Jeep Gladiator JT with additional bracketry (not included)
- DESIGN: A lightweight, high clearance, stubby bumper measuring 47" across designed with aggressive angles allowing maximum wheel travel. Installation is simple and mounts to the factory location with new hardware.
- AMENITIES : Built for offroading the bumper includes a reinforced bull bar for strenght and support, top mounted winch mount capable of securing a 12K lbs. winch, intgrated fog light pockets (lights not included), D-rings mounted to welded recovery points
- BUILT TO LAST: Manufactured using 3/16” cold rolled steel with 1.75” steel tubing all robotically welded then combined with a 2 stage powder coating process including corrosion and UV resistance coatings then finished in a black textured hammer tone for lasting beauty
- VALUE: DV8 Offroad products are designed, engineered and tested in the USA by our hard-working team. We promise to offer high quality offroad products at affordable prices.
Details: Our Hammer Forged front bumpers were designed and built with hardcore wheeling in mind. Inspired by King of the Hammers style racing and crawling these bumpers are designed to perform on the rocks where you need protection the most. All of our Hammer Forged front bumpers have heavily reinforced winch plates, great approach angles, and are made of thick, high tensile strength steel. The steel thickness of each part of the bumper was chosen to keep strength up and weight down, certain parts of the bumpers are made of 1/4" steel while others are made of 3/16" steel depending on the amount of abuse that each part is likely to take. The result is a lighter, stronger bumper that is ready to take on the toughest challenges that you will throw at your Jeep.
Package Dimensions: 50.0 x 13.0 x 13.0 inches