Brand: Factor 55
- TWO METHODS OF USE: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount. Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes. No rope splicing required -double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum WEIGHT: 32oz Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads.
- FIT: For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8", Shackle pin mounting hole accepts shackle pins (.875" diameter). 5/8" diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin.
- ULTIMATE STRENGTH: Hook Throat Opening: 31,000 pounds, Shackle Pin Mount: 48,000 pounds.
- SAFETY: Double locking safety clasp -lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin. Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body. Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection MAX RATED LOAD: 16,000 pounds
Details: Factor 55 ULTRAHOOK WINCH HOOK WITH SHACKLE MOUNT -- GRAY
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.4 x 2.2 inches