- Premium GPS handheld with Birdseye Satellite Imagery subscription and TOPO maps
- Large, 3” sunlight-readable color display for easy viewing. Display size - 1.5 W x 2.5 H inch (3.8 x 6.3 cm); 3 inch diag (7.6 cm)
- Multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support to track your travels in more challenging environments than GPS alone plus three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Access to Birdseye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription and preloaded TOPO U.S. and Canada maps
- Expanded wireless connectivity supports Active Weather for up-to-date forecasts and animated weather radar and Geocaching Live for mobile syncing and updates
Release Date: 05-09-2018
Details: Navigate your next outdoor adventure with the GPSMAP 66 Series. Whether you’re hiking, hunting, climbing, GEOCACHING, kayaking or mountain biking, you can explore more with this premium, rugged handheld with a 3” color display. It features access to birds eye satellite imagery subscription With direct-to-device downloads to help you find your way Plus preloaded topo Blues. And Canada maps on GPSMAP 66st. And it offers multi-GNSS support as well as wireless connectivity for active weather, direct downloads and Garmin explore compatibility.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.5 x 2.1 inches