- Rugged construction is rated to MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration
- 5” glove-friendly touchscreen display (50% larger than the previous model) offers easy viewability; available with versatile mounting options
- Multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support — plus preloaded TopoActive maps; outdoor navigation sensors include 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Pro-connected with ANT+ technology, Wi-Fi connectivity and BLUETOOTH wireless networking, giving you direct-to-device access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ app support and more
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
Release Date: 05-08-2020
Details: Montana 700 is for outdoor enthusiasts who want a rugged, versatile GPS handheld with routable mapping for roads and trails. Its glove-friendly 5” color touchscreen is 50% larger than earlier models. Multi-GNSS support, ABC sensors and preloaded TopoActive maps provide all the on- or off-road capability you’d want for navigation on foot, bike, kayak, ATV and more. Wireless pro-connectivity gives you direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads, location sharing, Connect IQ app support and more. Extend battery life for more than a week with the new ultralow-powered Expedition mode. For hunters and trainers, the IPX7-rated unit syncs with compatible Astro or Alpha series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.9 x 3.3 inches