Brand: Gerber Gear
- PTFE coated blade reduces friction, chops clean.
- Forged steel head construction is durable for long term use.
- Composite handle is shock absorbent, reducing hand strain.
- Slim sheath ensures safe storage + transport.
- Chop deeper with control + efficiency.
- Forged Steel Head
- Composite Handle is Extremely Durable and Lightweight
- Soft Touch Handle Over-mold for Comfort and Ease of Use
- Made in Finland
- Overall Length: 17.3
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Release Date: 07-11-2019
Details: The Frees cape Hatchet uses a forged steel head that's world class in strength and a design that ensures efficient and reliable chopping. It can tackle a myriad of campsite duties; create kindling for the fire, pound in tent stakes, or make a primitive shelter with ease. Coated with a low-friction surface, the hardened blade slices through wood at a greater than average depth, allowing for faster chopping and maximum overall performance efficiency. The Frees cape hatchet is a rough, ready and clever tool in the Gerber Frees cape series. Additionally, when not protecting its blade, the sheath conveniently stores in the handle.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 7.0 x 1.0 inches