Brand: Gerber Gear
- PTFE coated blade reduces friction, chops clean.
- Forged steel head construction is durable for long term use.
- Composite handle is shock absorbent, reducing hand strain.
- Ultra-long 36" handle delivers more splitting force at impact.
- Chop deeper with control + efficiency.
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The 36” Splitting Axe, Gerber’s largest, has a solid, extra-long handle and weighted stainless steel head for power when splitting logs and chopping roots. It has the capacity to split medium and large-sized logs with a single strike. Featuring a new black PTFE coating, the blade of this axe slices through wood without sticking, while its well-engineered head splits wood cleanly. Built to last, the 36” Splitting Axe has a tough glass-filled nylon handle with a comfortable, grip able over mold, its hardened, forged stainless steel blade offering edge retention which well outpaces traditional axe blades.
Package Dimensions: 37.9 x 9.2 x 1.5 inches