Brand: GSI Outdoors
- TOUGH IN ANY TERRAIN: Made from hard anodized aluminum that conducts heat better than titanium and resists scratches like no other. Take it to climb Mt. Everest, it can handle it.
- PREPARED FOR TEA TIME: Pinkies up! This 1 quart kettle has a low-profile design with an easy-to-pour spout and a convenient folding handle that locks into place.
- THE PERFECT POUR: Time to get fancy. This simple kettle design keeps everything warm, your hands, your drink, the works. Plus, it features a no-drip spout for the perfect pour.
- SAVE ON FUEL: Halulite is a proprietary alloy that conducts heat more evenly than titanium, so you won't need to bring extra fuel.
- IT'S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now, three decades later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.
Details: Halulite Tea Kettle says goodbye to scratches, burn circles and ounces. Supremely lightweight, Halulite is a proprietary alloy that also conducts heat better and more evenly than Titanium so you can leave the extra fuel at home. Unlike competitors cookware, our hard anodized shells are fully formed before hard anodizing, creating a garnet-hard surface that fully encapsulates our even-heating aluminum core. This creates a base shell that boasts that withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else. It's ultra light without the sacrifices. Now that's smart.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.2 x 3.7 inches