Brand: GSI Outdoors
- UNIMAGINABLY LIGHT: Meet your new go-to water bottle; it's incredibly lightweight (only 369 g) so you don't have to think twice about throwing it in your backpack.
- WELL-INSULATED: Stays hot for 18 hours and cold for 32 hours; perfect for keeping your tea steaming hot, your water ice cold, and your soup the perfect temperature.
- STAINLESS STEEL: Made with high-quality 18/8 stainless steel for unrivaled purity and all-terrain durability; tough enough to go wherever you go.
- SIMPLY FUNCTIONAL: Holds 33 fl. oz. of liquid; features a secure, screw top cap (with a little extra built-in leverage) that's easy to open and close even with gloves on.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Impossibly thin, 2 mm walls and a minimal footprint that's super packable and fits almost anywhere; measures 4.7 x 3.6 x 8.6 in (119 x 91 x 218 mm).
Details: The GSI Outdoors MicroLite insulated vacuum bottles are perfect for keeping your tea steaming hot, your water ice cold and your soup that perfect, piping hot temperature. The incredibly lightweight, thin-walled, MicroLite 1000 Twist vacuum-insulated bottle provides 18 hours of heat and 32 hours of cold retention while being 1/3rd lighter than traditional designs. Includes a 1L bottle and a screw top cap with a convenient attachment point.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.0 x 3.8 inches