- The Hi-Lift Jack HL604 60 inch cast and steel jack is constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components
- Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
- Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable. Made of Cast & Stamped Steel Parts.Clamping Capacity:750 lbs
- Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
- For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
Details: The Hi-Lift Jack HL604 60 inch cast and steel jack is constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components. Performance characteristics and weight capacity remain the same as the all-cast Hi-Lift jacks but at a lower price. WIth over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to manuever, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated load capacity of 4,660 pounds (2114kg) and a tested load capacity of 7,000 pounds (3175kg), achieving a 150% safety factor. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations - whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh mountains, the Amazon jungle or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading, farming, auto recovery equipment you can buy. When its a heavy duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Package Dimensions: 61.0 x 12.0 x 7.2 inches