- The Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree sleeping bag is ideal for 3-season backpacking and camping. Water-resistant down insulation and an array of features make this sleeping bag a great combination of value and comfort.
- This sleeping bag is insulated with 600-fill DriDown. Renowned for efficiency in retaining heat and compressible properties, down has an incredibly soft, comfortable feel, and continues to provide the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation.
- Employing a unique, innovative polymer application, DriDown actually creates a hydrophobic finish on each individual plume of down. This treatment results in insulation that stays dry longer and dries faster.
- A draft tube behind the 60" two-way locking anti-snag zipper and an insulated hood enhance the thermal efficiency of the Cosmic 20 Degree bag.
- A polyester taffeta liner provides internal comfort. Other features include a small pocket to keep electronics handy and a naturally-shaped foot box.
Details: Simply put, Drawdown represents the evolution of down insulation. Regular down is treated with a molecular-level polymer to create a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. This finish allows Drawdown to stay dry longer, loft better, and dry faster than regular down, keeping you warmer in any environment.
Package Dimensions: 13.9 x 7.5 x 7.0 inches