- Lightweight, easy-to-clean 1.3-liter aluminum cooking pot with premium Fusion ceramic nonstick coating, ideal for solo cooking
- Durable Fusion ceramic nonstick finish is scratch resistent with metal utensils, is safe at high temperatures, and is PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Aluminum lid doubles as a strainer and aluminum pot disperses heat evenly for an efficient cooking experience; includes removable MSR Talon Pot Handle
- Handles the duties of cooking with minimal weight for soloing, backpacking, or camping
- Includes: one 1.3-liter nonstick, hard-anodized aluminum pot, one aluminum strainer lid, and one Talon pot handle; packs to 6.8x3.8 inches; weighs 7.5 ounces; manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty
Details: The MSR Ceramic Solo Pot is a lightweight, super-convenient pot sized for solo backpacking trips. It features a ceramic nonstick surface so you can cook dinner one day and boil water for oatmeal the following morning without much cleanup in between. The lid has holes for straining, and the handle folds into itself for compact packing.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.2 x 4.9 inches