Color: One Color
- Lightweight rugged stove kit accommodates backpacking duos with a camping stove, cooking pot, and dishes and utensils for two
- Complete kit, including stove and cook set, weighs just 25.8 ounces (732 grams)
- MSR PocketRocket canister stove (fuel sold separately) boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Compact nested design packs all kit contents easily into the cooking pot; complete kit measures 5.5 x 6.25 inches
- Includes PocketRocket stove, 2-liter aluminum pot, two deep dish bowls, two 12.5-ounce double-wall insulated mugs, strainer lid, two folding sporks
Details: The MSR PocketRocket Backpacking Stove Kit includes everything needed to quickly prepare meals for two at camp after a long day on the trail: an MSR Original PocketRocket stove, a 2-liter hard-anodized aluminum pot with heatproof handle, two deep dish bowls, two 12.5-ounce double-wall insulated mugs, a clear strainer lid, and two folding sporks. Lightweight and rugged, the complete mess kit nests compactly into the cooking pot, measuring 5.5 x 6.25 inches, and weighing just 25.8 ounces (732 grams), for weight and space conscious campers. The MSR PocketRocket canister stove (fuel sold separately) boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes, so hungry hikers don’t have to wait long for outdoor meal prep. When it’s time to eat, the MSR PocketRocket Stove and Cookset’s BPA-free mugs, bowls, and utensils ensure satisfying breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and trail meals on-the-go. Three-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.5 x 6.2 inches