Color: Sepia/Dark Brown Gradient
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley’s injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.
Details: The adventurous silhouette of the Oakley Cohort sunglasses balance an oversized rectangular shape with a thinly curved frame and full coverage wrap. Featuring a simple, lightweight frame for everyday use, the Oakley Cohort sunglasses are great for an active lifestyle. The Oakley Cohort lens shape provides excellent peripheral vision and 100% protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC rays. Oakley Cohort takes the basics of our popular Oakley Dispute active sunglasses and refines their strength with softened lines.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.4 x 2.7 inches