Brand: Solo Stove
Color: Stainless Steel
- The #1 wood-burning camping stove recommended by Backpacker Magazine and serious survivalists including Discovery Channel's Matt Graham.
- Patented design (#D701,721) features a unique double wall that creates ultra-clean gasification and a secondary combustion. This allows fuel to burn more completely and with less smoke. Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel.
- Uses twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood as fuel. Eliminates the need to carry heavy, polluting and expensive canister fuels. Boils water in 2-4 mins (34 fl oz water).
- Compact stove design nests inside the companion Solo Stove 2 Pot Set (included) leaving you with more room in your pack.
- Combo includes Solo Stove Campfire & Solo Stove 2 Pot Set. Stove and pot stuff sacks included.
Details: How it Works
Designed with a double wall, the patented (#D701,721) Solo Stove Campfire is a natural convection inverted downgas gasifer stove. The air intake holes on the bottom of the stove channels air to the bottom of the fire while at the same time, channels warm air up between the walls of the stove. This burst of preheated oxygen feeding back into the firebox through the smaller holes at the top of the stove causes a secondary combustion. This allows the fire to burn more complete which is why there is very little smoke during full burn. A more efficient burn also means you'll use much less wood compared to an open camp fire. The Solo Stove Campfire doesn't just burn wood. It actually cooks the smoke out of the wood and then burns the smoke not once, but twice!
The cooking ring's angled lip also increases efficiency by directing heat towards your pot minimizing heat loss. It also acts as a windshield while still allowing oxygen to flow inward. The Solo Stove Campfire is indeed one of the most efficient wood burning stoves you'll ever own.
Solo Stove Campfire Specs:
- 7" Diameter, 6.7"/9.25" tall (packed/assembled)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Material: 304 Stainless steel and nichrome wire
Solo Stove 2 Pot Set Specs:
- 3L Pot Size: Height 5.3 inches, Diameter 7.7 inches
- 1.5L Pot Size: Height 2.8 inches, Diameter 7.7 inches
- 3L Pot Weight: 24 oz
- 1.5L Pot Weight: 18 oz
- Volume: 101 fl.oz; 51 fl.oz (3L; 1.5L)
- Materials: 304 Stainless steel
- Features: Easy to use lids with a rubber coated lift tabs (lockable in the upright position), vent holes, double fold out handles, volume markings in oz and mL, folding/removable bail
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.6 x 8.4 inches