- Easy Check-In- Send a pre-programmed text message or an email with GPS coordinates to up to 10 contacts with your location. Your waypoint is stored in your SPOT account for later reference. Your stored waypoints can be easily integrated into a Shared View or SPOT Adventures account.
- S.O.S. Rescue Notification- With the push of a button, GEOS International Emergency Response Coordination Center provides your GPS coordinates and information to local response teams - for example contacting 9-1-1 responders in North America and 1-1-2 responders in Europe. The S.O.S. button is for emergencies only. Alert your personal contacts that you need help in non-life-threatening situations. Or, use SPOT S.O.V. for professional vehicular services on land. (Additional service required)
- Various Tracking Setting - Customized tracking features take your adventure to the next level. Choose motion-activated tracking regardless of the level of service you choose and set up a vibration sensor to tell your SPOT to send track updates when you are moving and to stop when you do.
- Custom Messages - Set up Custom Messages before your next adventure to send to your list of pre-determined contacts. Use this feature as a secondary OK message or transfer your personal help alert to this message function if you are using a SPOT S.O.V. service on your Help button.
- HOGOR POWER BANK: Portable Powerful high-speed charger intelligent dual USB security large current output with universal compatibility with most android and iPhone devices in market, long life, quick charge, compact size with dimensions- Height 3.5" Width 2.5".
Details: SPOT GEN4 provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT GEN4 to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary, SPOT GEN4 can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT GEN4 has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any tim. When your adventure takes you beyond call service, SPOT Gen4 gives you a critical, life-saving line of communication to let Family and Friends know you are OK and allow you to send your GPS Location to emergency responders all with the push of a button. TRACKING - Choose 2 ½, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping SHARE - Link your device in SPOT MyAccount to share your adventure MESSAGE - Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world S.0.S. - Send an S.O.S. to 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way CHECK IN - Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK COMPASS - Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints. *Available on the SPOT device, not on the SPOT X App HEIGHT- 6.54" (16.61 cm) WIDTH- 2.9" (7.37 cm) THICKNESS- 0.94" (2.39 cm) WEIGHT- 7.0 oz (198.4g) with Lithium Batteries BLUETOOTH RANGE- Up to 30 ft OPERATING TEMP- -4F to 140F (-20C to +60C) STORAGE TEMP- -4F to 140F (-20C to +60C) OPERATING ALTITUDE-328ft to +21,320ft (-100m to +6,500m) IMPACT, WATER, & DUST RESISTANT (IP67)- Submersible up to 1m for 30 minutes
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 3.2 inches