- SMALL, YET MIGHTY. Features (16) functions including: 1.25" blade, Phillips screwdriver, cuticle pusher, ruler, and bottle opener – this versatile multi-tool gives you all the functions you need to win the day.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in our traditional polished red ABS scales provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. A champion among small pocket knives, bring the MiniChamp on your daily adventures without sacrificing space - Fits comfortably on a keychain or in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Length: 2.3” (58mm), Height: 0.6”, Weight: 1.6 oz.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Release Date: 27-04-2020
Details: TINY TOOLBOX This small knife has big ambitions. The 2.3" MiniChamp features 16 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-Made precision – making it an indispensable companion on your daily adventures and quick fixes. FEATURES 16 FUNCTIONS: Blade Nail File with – Nail Cleaner Scissors Cuticle Pusher Screwdriver with – Ruler Emergency Blade (Letter Opener) Hook Tool/Package Opener with – Scraper Bottle Opener with – Magnetic Phillips Screwdriver – Wire Stripper Key Ring Tweezers Retractable Ballpoint Pen CARE TIPS FOR YOUR SWISS ARMY KNIFE The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. SHARPENING To re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. CLEANING If the blades of knife begin to stick together, open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, apply a drop of Swiss Army Knife Oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher. HISTORY & HERITAGE In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers’ union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and Officer’s Knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.1 x 0.9 inches