Color: Silver Alox
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant. Blade lockable - No
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 8 functions. Height: 0.5 in, Length: 3.7 in., Weight: 2.5 oz., MM: 93mm, Scale Material: Alox
- FUNCTIONS: large blade, reamer/punch, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, bottle opener, screwdriver 7.5 mm, wire stripper, key ring
- Compact Swiss Army pocketknife for hiking, camping, and more
- Enclosed in ribbed silver Alox housing made to exacting Victorinox standards
- Large blade; can opener with small screwdriver
- Bottle opener with large screwdriver and wire stripper
- Measures 3.5 inches long; weighs 3.2 ounces; lifetime warranty
Release Date: 25-04-2020
Details: Product Description Pioneer Alox Swiss Army Knife If you're going to blaze a new trail, you're going to want to keep the right tools with you. And the Pioneer knife belongs in your pocket. Inspired by the classic Soldier's knife, this sleek multi-tool packs all of its functions between two durable Alox scales. It feels good in your hand, and it feels even better when, once again, you get the job done. The compact companion to your outdoor adventures Swiss made pocket knife with 8 functions and high-grade Alox scales Includes a reamer, punch and can opener Features: large blade reamer, punch can opener screwdriver 3 mm bottle opener screwdriver 7.5 mm wire stripper key ring Amazon.com From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army knife a century ago comes the Swiss Army Pioneer pocketknife, a compact multi-tool for hiking, camping, or around-the-house use. Measuring 3.5 inches long, the Pioneer is stylishly cased in a ribbed silver Alox housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the unit contains several handy mini-tools, including a large blade, a can opener with a small screwdriver, a bottle opener with a large screwdriver, a wire stripper, a reamer, and a key ring. The Pioneer also includes an engraving panel on the back. The Pioneer is cased a stylish ribbed silver Alox housing. As with all Victorinox items, the Pioneer is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials to performing the final inspection. In addition, each individual tool has been hardened in a different way to stand up to its designated use. The Pioneer weighs 3.2 ounces and carries a lifetime warranty. Pioneer Tools Large blade Can opener with small screwdriver Bottle opener with large screwdriver and wire stripper Reamer Key ring Engraving panel on back About Victorinox In 1884, Swiss cutler Karl Elsener set up shop in Ibach-Schwyz, installing a waterwheel in Tobelbach Brook to run his grinding and polishing machines. Thus began what would become the international brand name Victorinox, a combination of Victoria, for Elsener's mother, and "inox," or stainless steel. Today, Victorinox produces watches, luggage, clothing, and, famously, Swiss Army Knives. The original product dates to 1897, when Elsener patented the Swiss Officer's and Sports Knife he supplied to the Swiss Army. Following World War II, American servicemen and women shopping in PX stores shortened the name to Swiss Army Knife, which lives on in English-speaking countries around the world and has become a metaphor for versatility.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.2 x 1.0 inches