- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 10 functions. Height: 0.4 in, Length: 2.3 in., Weight: 1.1 oz., MM: 58mm, Scale Material: ABS/Cellidor
- FUNCTIONS: key ring, toothpick, tweezers, small blade, bottle opener, magnetic Phillips screwdriver 0/1, wire stripper, nail file, screwdriver 2.5 mm, scissors
Release Date: 24-04-2020
Details: Product Description "Daily companion never underestimate the amount of functionality that can be packed into a tiny tool. The 2. 3"" Rambler features 10 tools, stainless steel construction, and Swiss-made precision so you're ready for any unexpected fixes in your daily adventures. Features 10 functions: 1. Blade2. Nail file with3. screwdriver4. Scissors5. Bottle opener with6. magnetic Phillips screwdriver. wire stripper. Key ring9. Tweezers10. Toothpick care tips for your Swiss Army knife The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion. Sharpening to re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15° 20° . this will result in a cutting Angle of 30° 40° . if sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur. Cleaning If the blades of knife begin to stick together, Open and close the blades in warm water several times - this will allow the tools to move easily again. Once dry, Apply a drop of Swiss Army knife oil between each tool and its spring. Do not put Swiss Army knives in the dishwasher. History & Heritage in 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and his cutlers union produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professionals and home cooks. Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue soldier system knife and Officer system knife. After the death of his mother, and with the advent of stainless steel, Karl changed the name of the company to Victoria. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victoria is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. " Amazon.com With the Rambler in your pocket, you will always be ready to save the day. If you like the size of the Classic SD, but, are looking for a few more implements, this is the knife for you. It packs 10 functions into a slim profile; and at only 58 mm long, it's the perfect size for your keychain so you'll never have to leave home without it. Whether you need to snip a thread or tighten a screw, the Rambler has your back. It's the perfect everyday carry for quick fixes and small tasks that you inevitably run into during your daily adventures. The Rambler doesn't make you compromise between size, durability, or functionality so it's always the perfect go-to accessory. Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Rambler has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability. Includes 10 Functions: Blade Nail File with – Screwdriver Scissors Bottle Opener with – Magnetic Phillips Screwdriver – Wire Stripper Key Ring Tweezers Toothpick History and Heritage In 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable"" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born. Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Care Tips for Swiss Army Knives The various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistanc
Package Dimensions: 3.0 x 1.1 x 1.0 inches