Color: Olive Drab
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Swiss made pocket knife with 10 functions. Height: 0.7 in, Length: 4.4 in., Weight: 4.6 oz., MM: 111mm, Scale Material: two-component
- FUNCTIONS: large blade with wavy edge, reamer/punch, bottle opener, lockable screwdriver 5 mm, wire stripper, wood saw, Phillips screwdriver 1/2, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, key ring
Release Date: 28-04-2020
Details: Product Description The Victorinox Swiss Army Soldier Standard Issue has been carried by Swiss soldiers since 1891. This tradition has been evolving for over 100 years, becoming stronger, lighter, and more functional than ever before. It features an ergonomic, dual density handle for additional grip in extreme outdoor conditions and a one-hand opener. This allows you open the serrated locking blade with the simple flick of your thumb, thus locking it securely in place for rugged outdoor use. These elements ensure this multi-tool is ready for the next 100 years, no matter what you throw at it. Durable enough to last a lifetime, and guaranteed for it, you can rely on this knife for years to come. With elements such as bottle opener, wood saw, and Phillips screwdriver, you'll always have the right tool for the right situation. Like all Swiss Army Knives, the Soldier Pocket Knife has a lifetime warranty, stainless steel implements and Swiss-made quality and durability. Includes 10 Functions: One-Hand Serrated Locking Blade Phillips Screwdriver Can Opener with - Small Screwdriver Bottle opener with - Large Locking Screwdriver - Wire Stripper Reamer Key Ring Wood Saw History and HeritageIn 1884, Master Cutler Karl Elsener opened a cutlery shop in Ibach, Switzerland. There, he and the cutlers’ union he formed produced the finest steel cutlery, finished with the now-famous proprietary edge preferred globally by professional and home cooks. In 1891, Karl supplied the Swiss Army with its standard issue Soldier’s Knife and in 1897 with the Officer’s Knife. In 1921, after the death of his mother, Victoria, and with the advent of stainless steel, then known as “inoxydable" and used in the production of his cutlery, Karl changed the name of the company to Victorinox. It is from those humble beginnings that a worldwide icon was born.Today, Victorinox is still owned and operated by the Elsener family, and both the company and family still resides in the small village of Ibach, Switzerland. Care Tips for Swiss Army KnivesThe various tools are manufactured from high-quality steel with precisely tuned features that are essential for the particular application. The steel is tempered, annealed and polished to achieve the necessary hardness and provide optimum resistance to corrosion.SharpeningTo re-sharpen your knife, use a whetstone at an angle of 15°– 20°. This will result in a cutting angle of 30°– 40°. If sharpening on a grinding wheel, always cool with plenty of water to avoid excessive temperatures and the resulting damages that may occur.CleaningAfter you’ve used your Swiss Army Knife for all of its various applications, such as cutting open numerous boxes, you may notice that the blades begin to stick together. Opening and closing the blades in warm water several times will allow the tools to easily move again. Once they have dried, it is recommended, to apply a small drop of oil between the blade or tool shank and the spring. To optimally maintain the locking mechanism, periodically apply a drop of our recommended Swiss Army Knife Oil. Never put Swiss Army Knives in the dishwasher. Amazon.com From the renowned company that created the Swiss Army Knife a century ago comes the Soldier Knife, a compact multi-tool for camping, hiking, hunting, or around-the-house use. Field tested and approved by the North American Hunting Club, this version of the Soldier Knife is stylishly cased in an olive-green housing with the familiar Victorinox logo on the side. More importantly, the unit contains a variety of classic Swiss Army tools, including a one-handed serrated locking blade, a Phillips screwdriver, a can opener, a small screwdriver, a bottle opener, a large locking screwdriver, a wire stripper, a reamer, a key ring, and a wood saw. As with all Victorinox items, the Soldier Knife is made to exacting standards, with dozens of steps going into its construction. Victorinox attends to every detail, from selecting the finest materials
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.3 x 1.0 inches