- Standard duty winch with a synthetic rope and an 10, 000 lb. capacity; Ideal for 1/2-ton pickup trucks, jeeps, and larger SUVs
- Powerful series-wound motor and planetary gear train deliver faster line speed under load, with lower amp draw
- High-performance Albright contactor delivers maximum reliability; Control packs can be relocated for low-profile installations
- Features IP68-rated waterproof construction, two-in-one remote with wired and wireless options, and one-piece cast-aluminum tie-plate
- Designed, engineered, and tested in the USA; Limited lifetime for mechanical parts and 7 years on electrical
Release Date: 13-08-2019
Details: The WARN ER EVO 10-S Standard Duty Winch with a synthetic rope has an 10, 000 lb. capacity and has an idea weight capacity and line speed for 1/2-ton pickup trucks, jeeps, and larger SUVs. The high-performance Albright contactor delivers maximum reliability and is inside the control pack that can be relocated for low-profile installations. Included is a state-of-the-art, two-in-one remote with wired and wireless options for added ease of use and versatility. This winch features an IP68-rated waterproof construction that keeps the elements out, and a durable, one-piece cast-aluminum tie-plate for extra strength and durability. A powerful series-wound motor and planetary gear train deliver faster line speed under load, with lower amp draw. These winches are designed, engineered, and tested in the USA by WARN engineers and have a limited lifetime for mechanical parts and 7 years on the electrical. With its fast line-speed and lower amp draw, the VR EVO series of winches are the hardest-working standard-duty winches we’ve ever made, with tactical styling that looks great up front and at a price that won’t pull you out of your budget.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 12.0 x 12.0 inches