- VERSATILE: System attaches to nearly any roof rack using LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps (sold separately), or to TimberLine or SkyLine roof rack towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (sold separately)
- SECURE YOUR GEAR: Integrated T-slots in every slat and outer frame, for simple and secure attachment of T-slot and LockNLoad accessories
- CARRYING CAPACITY: Yakima Off-Road Rated to 165–330 lbs depending on vehicle fit and roof type
- DURABLE: Engineered aluminum construction features a textured black powder-coat finish for durability and style; Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback
- WE’VE GOT YOUR BACK GUARANTEE: Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Details: Build-out your vehicle to be a true adventure rig - whether to get to the local trailhead or miles from civilization. Designed and thoroughly tested in the rugged Australian Outback, the LockNLoad roof rack platform is a blank slate, ready for you to customize to your needs. Integrated T-slots throughout allow quick and easy attachment of our new LockNLoad accessories. Horizontal slats are designed to attach bike, kayak, surf, or ski mounts, or even one of our SkyRise rooftop tents. The LockNLoad easily attaches to nearly any roof rack with LockNLoad Crossbar Clamps (sold separately) or directly to Yakima SkyLine and TimberLine towers with the LockNLoad SL Adapter (towers and adapter sold separately) to eliminate the need for crossbars on your vehicle. Available in 6 sizes, there's a platform sized for your vehicle that's Off-Road Rated and ready to explore.
Package Dimensions: 55.0 x 25.0 x 5.0 inches