- HEAVY LOADS: Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.; Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.; Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber and more
- FITS MOST TRUCK BEDS: Including tracked beds and select tonneau covers, except Toyota and Nissan models, which require the Bed Track Kit 1 Accessory (sold separately)
- BUILT TO LAST: Engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish; Easy on-off with QuickChange rack attachment; Fixed mid-height position of 13"
- SECURE ANY LOAD: Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load; T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- SAME KEY SYSTEM: Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the truck bed; Works seamlessly with the Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60"/68"/78" lengths (sold separately)
Details: Built to handle heavy loads on backcountry terrain, the OutPost HD truck rack is ready for rugged overland adventures. The mid-height design provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for the Yakima SkyRise Rooftop Tent. Leveraging Yakima's new HD Bars for a 500-lb. on-road carrying capacity, and paired with Yakima's 300-lb. Off-Road Rating, the OutPost HD truck rack is a firmly engineered foundation for a fully loaded overland rack system. Pair the OutPost HD truck rack with the HD Bar length that best fits your bed and gear (sold separately). Toyota and Nissan trucks require the Bed Track Kit 1 (sold separately). Add the Yakima SideBar, mounts and accessories, then you're set to explore the backcountry with confidence.
Package Dimensions: 23.5 x 16.6 x 14.3 inches