- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable shoulder harness to fit a wide range of torso lengths
- Integrated removable rain cover
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Dual mesh side pockets and zippered hipelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Recommended load range: 25-35 lbs. - Pack weight 3.49 lbs. at 29.1 X 16.3 X 13.8 inches
Details: Just like all Osprey packs, the Rook 50 delivers. This time with user-friendly and capable features that combine to make your next weekend in the woods a success—no matter your experience level. Featuring phenomenal ventilation, a capable and comfortable carrying system, a zippered sleeping bag compartment, an integrated and removable raincover, and side hipbelt pockets. The refined features you’ve come to expect from all Osprey backpacks. Amateur or ace, we have a feeling you’ll be looking for any excuse to hit the trail with the Rook by your side. Back by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Package Dimensions: 27.6 x 15.7 x 4.8 inches